Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Ceramic Disc Capacitor Value?

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:38:55 UTC, "George"
wrote:

By the by I've come up with an ingenious idea that suit other people lie

me
who repair anything electronic...

My peepers are not up to scratch anymore when it comes to repairing
electronic circuit boards and components ie dry joints are sometimes

hard to
detect PCB tracking fractures ect ect so I am using one of the wireless
cameras I bought of ebay which the reciever is connected to a good

composite
monitor and as the camera can get real close up it reveals the finer dry
joints or circuit tracking fractures the naked eye cannot without the

help
of a magnifier.

So what do think about that? :-)

Not bad...but two dimensional (you lose the stereoscopic effect so no
depth perception).

(not that I have stereo vision any more anyway, and surgeons seem to
manage)

http://www.diybanter.com

Well MrEager it works a treat as it means no accidental hair raising shocks
as the camera is attached to a plastic rod and it can get in most
inaccessible areas of the chassis whilst the board is in situ.
A bright led is attached to the camera body for lighting the way. ;-)