Jeb Sawyer

Default Do I need biscuits?

First off, thanks to all who posted, it's nice to not have to rebuild
a piece too many times. Secondly, my initial plan for the desk has
been scrapped (although I am still planning on building the tabletop
according to the above recommendations). So, my question is: can you
point me towards a plan for a basic desk (by basic, I eseentially mean
that I want a table, with perhaps one drawer in the front apron).
Break down assembly would be nice as it will be going around a rather
tight corner.
Thanks again for your help,
jeb

Quick question: Do you really think a 1" (3/4 actual) cherry table
top would look ok. Seems kind of chincy to me.