Gary Dean

Default Leatherman Tool

Great review - Thanks. I carry my leatherman with me at all times and use
it many times every day and have done so for two and a half years. I work
as a handyman and there have been many occasions when I have been called to
sum up a job and rather than walk all the way back to my car or workshop for
my tools, have fixed the problem there and then with my Leatherman. It has
paid for itself over and over again in time and shoe leather. My only
regret is that the modeI I have does not have the scissors. But as it still
operates as good as day I bought it and cannot really justify the expense of
buying a new one just to get the scissors - or can I? Great bit of kit -
wouldn't be without it. One last thing, don't forget to treat it to a drop
of oil now and again. I didn't and the pliers seized up on me. WD40 and
3inOne soon sorted it out though.

Gary