Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Chris Henry Chris Henry is offline

Default McMaster Carr bitch.

wrote:
On Mar 27, 8:18 am, "Rob Fraser" FraserRacing"AT"RobFraser.Net
wrote:

Venting.....

Rob Fraser

It's important to go into these situations with a hot head, ready to
kick in some skull. There's no room for a cool attitude or a hint of
understanding/tolerance when dealing with your suppliers (much less
your customers), or indeed any facet of civilized society.

I can tell you from first hand experience that you're far more likely
to get what you want when you raise your voice, start spitting into
the phone receiver, or better yet, insulting someone's loved ones.

You've nailed it Rob. If everyone acted on a combination of bad faith
and the temporary shot of adrenaline coarsing through their veins, I'd
be teleporting to work tomorrow (without a cold).

Regards,

Robin

email the ceo and everyone else. its called an EECB executive email
carpet bomb. see consumerist.com

ceo Jay Delaney

contact info

McMaster-Carr Supply Company
600 N. County Line Rd.
Elmhurst, IL 60126-2081
IL Tel. 630-600-3600
Fax 630-834-9427

try

jdelaney2mcmaster.com
pwiggins
p.wiggins

if nothing else call corporate and ask for the legal department, when
they pick up say you must of been transferred wrong hyou were holdig for
Jay Delaney