Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Truckers slowing down to save fuel..how about you?

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 11:41 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

snip

This isn't very hard to do, once you get some practice. I taped yarn tufts
all over my racing ITC Fiesta (yeah, I know -- it wasn't much) in the
mid-80s and videotaped it from another car driving on an Interstate. I was
checking the effects of propping up the rear of the hood, which was legal
in
SCCA's ITC class.

--
Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

Excellent idea.

TMT

It is not original. g Several good books on building racecars describe it,
and that's where I learned it.

--
Ed Huntress

What was the idea?

Vent off the high pressure area in front of the windshield?

Richard
--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne