Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Guess who else has been not been doing their maintainance?

Hawke wrote:

Too_Many_Tools writes:

The need for the new inspections became known during an audit of
American by a joint team of inspectors from the Federal Aviation
Administration and the Fort Worth-based airline, according to a
statement from American.

Are you seriously saying that oversight turning up a maintenance
problem (before the problem caused any accidents that I've heard
about) is evidence of a lack of oversight?

Dont expect logic from TheMentalTwit.

Its obviously not his strong suit.

Gunner

Right, we call on guys like the Popgunner when we need high mental capacity.
Tee Hee.

Hawke

And when the job calls for an idiot with only two neurons, you're at
the top of the list.

Do you drool when you 'Tee Hee'? It's ok, because we don't expect
anything else from the village idiots.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html