Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Truckers slowing down to save fuel..how about you?

On Mar 26, 5:14*am, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:01:48 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:

We saw how well that worked when Clinton killed funding for HUMINT in
the middle east, and a few years later..the WTC went down

Gunner- Hide quoted text -

Trying to still change the subject Gunner? ;)

Still waiting for your cites to all the claims you have made, and as
yet, still not supplied any

How do you like those Bush fuel prices you are paying to the Arabs?

They appreciate your contributions to Al-Qaeda.

TMT

Tell you what. Since you are simply a vicious little rapid ****, all
bluster and no backup, I think Im gonna simply put you in the kill
file, with no expiration date.
If you had simply provided a few legitimate cites to back up your
spew, Id have let you live, but no...bluster and bull**** is your one
trick pony.

Bye ****tard, dont call us, we will call you.

plink

Gunner

My..my..do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Does being killfiled mean no more Gunner rants?

Damn...things are looking up.

Try reading the original post...mine..that tells you what you don't
want to admit.

And say Hi! to George and his Arab friends...Osama Bin Forgotten.

TMT