Gnube

Default My $11 coffee table

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:54:33 -0400, "Wilson Lamb"
wrote:

Would everyone please list the things women appreciate.
Oops, I mean the things men are capable of doing in their shops.
WL

Having a stash of chocolate, and occasionally dishing out a square of
it often seems to do it! ;O)

I know, it's dirty, low, underhand and decidedly sneaky as an
approach, but it DOES work 95% of the time! I know of nothing else
with such a track record! ;O)

Oh, keep the stash hid though and don't break the square off in front
of one, you'll lose the rest of the stash - keep it somewhere they'll
never find it, normally by the brooms, vac, or other clean up
implement is a pretty safe bet, since they tend to avoid those areas!

Take Care,
Gnube
I don't want to win the lottery I just want to win a barn full of seasoned timber! ;O)