Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default McMaster Carr bitch.

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:34:17 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Paul K. Dickman" quickly quoth:

"Rob Fraser" FraserRacing"AT"RobFraser.Net wrote in message
Well, just when you thought you heard it all.....

I sent in a request for the 2008 McMaster Carr catalog as they added a
lot and they are close to my shop. I have been a loyal customer since I
started in the business about 15 years back.

On to the letter I got in the mail yesterday stating that "Due to a
limited supply of catalogs we are unable to send you one....etc...please
use online ordering"
Rob Fraser

Fraser Competition Engines
Chicago, IL.

Frankly, I have a problem getting rid of their catalogs.

You haven't tried selling them on eBay, have you? People line up for
miles. New ones are going for $60 there right now, Paul.

--
Books are the compasses and telescopes and sextants and charts which other
men have prepared to help us navigate the dangerous seas of human life.