Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Silence

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:37:31 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 01:41:27 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in
message

The polls are not very predictive at this stage, but McCain could well
win.

Maybe I haven't seen the latest polls but I thought it was looking likely
for McCain. I might prefer Obama though. In the long run we'll have 50%
from each party, so I'd rather wait for a Republican I actually want. If we
had Dukakis in '88 we would have been no worse off for those 4 years, and
then a Republican would have won in '92.

Today Limbaugh pointed out that all 3 of these people have anger issues of
some sort. Good observation I thought.

Looks to me that Obama has the most intellectual control over his
policies and actions. The fact that he firmly extends that control
over his campaign suggests that he can manage. Hillary is mismanaging
a nasty pack of back-stabbers and loose cannons, and her only
principle is the same as Bill's: do anything to win. Imagine what her
administration would be like!

John

Imagine what the political ads will be like... a video of Hillary
expounding about the "snipers" while her nose grows to Pinocchio
proportions ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |