Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Penn State Turn Around Time?

What sort of turn around time is normal with Penn State orders?
I'm not making a complaint, just an impatient question.

I ordered a set of chisels (the 8 piece HSS set) about a week ago
and they don't seem to have shipped yet. I've gotten pretty spoiled
with Amazon and the like and wanted to know how far to adjust my
time expectations.

It doesn't seem so long ago that the standard for mail order
turn-around was 6-8 weeks, and here I'm getting restless after 7
days. sigh.

But, but, but, . . . the garage is above freezing and the lathe
still hasn't been used yet (just fondled occasionally over the last
3 months). I want to damage some wood soon!

--
Drew Lawson For it's not the fall, but landing,
That will alter your social standing