Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Truckers slowing down to save fuel..how about you?

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:15:55 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Rex" wrote in message

Fiestas were neat cars. I raced a ITB Pinto for several years.

Yeah, Fiestas were fun. They would have been neater if they had brakes. d8-)

Or if they were easier to work on. They were one of the earlier
metricated Fords, IIRC, with a Pintoesque reputation in our Ford
dealership at the time.

Fiestas had the heart of a Formula Ford.
For a couple of years they were the hot setup for stock class autocross.