Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default McMaster Carr bitch.

"David Merrill" wrote:

Apparently a long standing complaint against McMaster-Carr; see the
following Google Groups search.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wg

If this is a question of company policy, perhaps a letter to the CEO (Chief
Executive Officer) would be more effective than one to the sales executive.
Here is a place to get the CEO's contact information.
http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/135/135634.html

David Merrill

I love McMaster. I love Brownells (gun smithing supplies). Brownells
charges for the catalog but their website is pretty nice.

If McMaster wanted 5-10 bucks for their catalog, refundable for purchases
over a certain level, I'd be cool with it. A lot of catalogs get sent to
tire kickers.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller