Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Rat, Mouse or Squirrel?

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:41:41 GMT, frank1492
wrote:

Something has chewed through the wooden slat at the
bottom of a window shade in my garage. I'd bet a squirrel
but I was wondering what you thought.
Then, is a Havaheart the best trap for the varmint? I

One thing with live trapping is, what do you do then? In a lot of
places, it's illegal to transport critters w/o a license. [skip long
story about releasing a skunk, and having to convince some guy with a
cell phone not to call the cops.] I just drown them now, but that's
kind of a lot of work, and you might want to think about how big a
drowning pool you have before you buy the trap.