Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Man shoots wife while installing satellite TV system

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:33:54 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article , "RBM"
wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy gets a lot of calls to do other satellite
installations

Not unless he learns that a .357 is the correct slug for cable.

Nope RG 6 is .38 caliber.

I still want to know the missing piece of the story:

"Honey, you stand outside, and let me know when the bullet comes through
the wall."

One review of the story almost explained it:

....The right way.
He obviously did not know anything about installing satellite dishes.
The right way is to attach a string and then the cable wire to the
back of the bullet. Then you call the wife over to catch the string as
it comes barreling through the wall.This man would have been too
dangerous with an Electric Drill. He then would have drilled her like
a jerk and there ain't no comin' back from that! Either!

I work fer a cable company, an' it took me six wives ta find thet out!
White neck, Don