Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dbr@kbrx.com is offline

Default Making own Sanding Belts??

Duct tape will work, if memory serves. Not great, but it worked.

Hul

Bernard Arnest wrote:
Hi!

Looking at a little mini sanding belt attachment for a grinder of
mine; It really might be quite useful. In fact, if it is as useful as
I think it'll be, I'll chew through belts like nothing at all. Being
a specialized tool, I don't think anyone but the manufacturer makes
belts for it, and I don't want to spend a fortune on more and more
teeny belts.
Now, Klingspor has those handy dirt-cheap bargain boxes....
How hard is it to, and then, how do I go about, adequately
splicing together my own mini sanding belts from sliced strips of
klingspor bargain box?

thanks!!
-Bernard Arnest