Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Counter tops what material?

wrote:

so many want granite, cause it lasts forever and looks good.

the same folks who complain of dated kitchens..... guess what that
forever granite is a fad too, something else will come along and date
the kitchen.

geez i am old enough to remember before all this yuppie must have
everything new............

i seriously doubt we as a nations standard of living can continue like
it has in the past. heck our country is a wreck, jobs going overseas,
its not sustinable and medicare and social security are going belly up

the days of new shiney everything are coming to a end

My kids and grandkids are going to get second jobs so's my Medicare
doesn't run out. Heck,
just when I have something to look forward to. )

I can remember, back in the seventies???.....talk about Americans paying
$4/gal. for gasoline
some day. It might be the best thing that happens to us for the next 10
years. Stay home?
No cruising? No mall on Saturday? No pizza delivery? No driving 50
miles on a Saturday
night for teen angels to attend raves? Bring it on!