Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] matthew.larkin@gmail.com is offline

Default OT - Odd behaviour - stereo / flourescent tubes

On 26 Mar, 17:30, wrote:
Not stricly on topic here, but I'm certain someone here will know the
answer.

I own an Altec Lansing dock for my wife's iPod. (http://www.johnlewis.com/230437710/Product.aspx)

It is sat on top of the microwave, underneath the kitchen units. *In
normal operation, everything works fine. *However, if I turn on the
under-unit lights (which are just flourescent strip lights), none of
the buttons on the stereo work. *I can't turn the unit on or off,
either using the button on the device or using the remote control.

Any ideas why this is happening? *What do flourescent lights do that
would interefere with the stereo's operation?

Cheers!

Matt

And obviously I did mean to spell it fluorescent.....

Matt