Posted to alt.home.repair
David B. David B. is offline

Default front load washer for 2nd floor?

We have a lg washer. With the spin speed on high it would shake the whole
house !
I recently remodeled the laundry room using travertine tile and 1/2" cement
board as a base.
Thankfully vibrations are no longer a problem .
Dave

"Mark Modrall" wrote in message
Hi...

Our washing machine rusted out last week, so we're looking for a new
one. We've been looking at front loaders but have been cautioned that
unless you put some models on a concrete floor in the basement they
vibrate a lot.

A few lines advertise some extra stabilization.

Just wondering what front loaders people out here liked.

Thanks
Mark