Posted to alt.home.repair
cm cm is offline

Default front load washer for 2nd floor?

Remember that an expensive front loader will not last any longer than the
less expensive top loader. You will not see much if any savings on your
water bill unless water is VERY expensive in your area. You will receive
little or no value from a front loader over a top loader unless it makes
your wife so excited you get laid----and maybe that is enough value???
Frigidaire front loaders are crap.

cm

"Mark Modrall" wrote in message
Hi...

Our washing machine rusted out last week, so we're looking for a new
one. We've been looking at front loaders but have been cautioned that
unless you put some models on a concrete floor in the basement they
vibrate a lot.

A few lines advertise some extra stabilization.

Just wondering what front loaders people out here liked.

Thanks
Mark