Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
JD[_2_] JD[_2_] is offline

Default Just a bit of a brag

I made her the offer. She's thinking about it.

JD

--
He that will make a good use of any part
of his life must allow a large portion of it

"Old Guy" wrote in message
I think you should give her more plates.

Old guy

On Mar 25, 4:47 pm, "JD" wrote:
The students in 2 of my classes are hosting an annual charity fishing
tournament. One of these students come to me wanting to donate something
the event that could be auctioned or raffled. I asked her what she would
bring and she informed me that she has been doing some wood buring and
thought she could create something nice for the event. I told her if she
was
interested I'd bring her something to work on. The result of our efforts
can
be seen at the following link. I turned a simple plate. She made it into
something AMAZING. These kids amaze me everytime I turn around. Take a
look
at her work and give feedback please. I plan on sharing this with her.

http://www.wku.edu/hilltopperclassic...efishplate.htm

Thanks,
JD