Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Wilton tradesman vise vs. HF 5655

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 04:05:18 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

Came home a couple weeks ago, and on my work bench was this

http://www.wiltontool.com/Products.a...250&Part=16240

Ooh, very cool.

and a Wilton machinest vice.

I you can't spell it, you aren't one. 'Course, I can but I amn't
one...yet. (Machinist)

Several months ago, old guy stopped by, looking for some R8 tooling.
I gave him some stuff, including an r8 with a Jacobs 5/8" Super drill
chuck.

He left a note with the vise and arm thanking me for thestuff

Tres cool.

Now all I need to do is figure out what to put on the Power Arm

A USPSPM flatrate box. Still got my address?

--
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.
-- Alvin Toffler