Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Warm Air alternatives

"Cicero" wrote in message
news

If "any heating engineer" will agree
with you (your unsupported claim)

Oh my God!! unsupported claim. You are either a plumber or just plain thick
or both!!!

then they're making a very poor job
of convincing the vast majority of the
population of the superiority of warm
air heating.

Know it alls like you will never be convinced. I am responding to you as
others will be reading it and may actually believe the likes of you. You
didn't even know electrostatic air filters for Gods sake. You haven't
aclue.

If any product is
proved to be so superior to competing
products it soon takes a leading
market position.

It has in the massive USA and closing in, in some Continental countries too.
Broag make some fine forced air stuff.

People generally live in a real world;

That they do. Have you tried coming in.

they buy products
that suit their purpose

In domestic heating they buy what a dumb plumber tells them!!! Plumbers
still fit cold water tank in lofts, cylinders and noisy expensive power
shower pumps, when the house has a fantastic mains supply. Heat banks? Duh!
What is Dat guv?

Warm air heating has been around
for many years and it has never become
large scale mainstream for domestic use

There is around 1.5 million homes using it. Now read what I wrote. Read the
links and do some reading about it, and stop making a full prat out of
yourself. No doubt you will come back with more drivel and prattish
writing. If you want to know, drop the attitude and I will help you.