Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Experience with "Direct Buy?"

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 02:21:58 GMT, "djay" wrote:

All,

Have you tried the direct buy warehouse? I hear the radio commercial about
saving thousands on a single purchase. If you've tried it or know someone
who has, what's been the experience? Positive? Negative? It seems like
another type of Costco to me.

I bought 10 lightbulbs once, and saved 2000 dollars over the regular
price.

Djay

Hmmm. They don't tell you how much it costs on their webpage, so it
must be expensive.

Sometimes I call a store and they won't quote a price on the phone,
and so I say, You must be expensive if you won't tell me the price.
They usually tell me after I say that.