Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger_N[_2_] Roger_N[_2_] is offline

Default When Is A Deal Not A Deal...When A Republican Makes It.

So you think our Government should give our tax money to organizations that
Sue them? Abortions are already legal, they are sueing over partial birth
abortions. Pregnancy doesn't normaly get to that stage without the
expecting mother knowing about it. Last I heard it was extremely difficult
for couples wanting to adopt to get an infant. Should we also kill retirees
if they no longer are a benefit to society? I guess it would help the
Social Security situation but I don't consider it an option.

Hey Gunner, is Cliff a retiree??? :-) Just kidding!

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
snip
I think they need more funding...not less like the Bushbots do.

Maybe we should give Planned Parenthood $230 billion dollars like Bear
Stearns?

TMT