Bruce

Default Compound Mitre or TS

In rec.woodworking
"Drew Morton" wrote:

I am not a craftsman basher. Google all my posts that Ive ever written, and
youll not see me once refer to them as crapsman. I think thats actually a
little childish and silly. However, I firmly believe that they are not the
same tools that they were 30 or more years ago. Hand tools, theyre a better
than average tool. Power tools, not so much. I only own one craftsman
power tool, the 10 inch laser MS. It was a gift. I wouldnt have bought it.
However, I cant argue with the price. I am glad that you are happy with
your saw. I am sure that it will give you many years of good service. I
know my saw has fallen far short of that.

Good luck with your home improvements.

Classy post Drew. Thanks and good luck to you too.

Bruce