Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - The Affluent, Too, Couldn't Resist Adjustable Rates

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
Gunner wrote:

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:44:41 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools

Essays, "Of Innovations" (1597-1625).- Hide quoted text -

LOL...just watch the GOP convention this summer...lots of "arcane and
incomprehensible words and phrases" for everyone unemployed due to the
recession.

TMT

Come November..it may be a Democrat Recession...think hard about that
one ....and with the Democrat Congress (and you admit they are
incompetent) flailing around like a group of retards on black ice..its
gonna be funny as hell

Gunner

No, it's not.

You guys are so caught up in the lables and name calling you both seem
to forget that we are all in this together...

Like it or not.

I used to complain about the same thing, until I realized we aren't really
in this together. Gunner is preparing a large hole somewhere in the desert
and he has enough machine tools to make more ersatz Reising guns than the
Marines threw into the ocean at Guadalcanal. If the **** hits the fan, TMT
and some others have dibs on a room at Neverland Ranch.

I'd think they'd grow tired of their own company.

--
Ed Huntress