Tom Plamann

Default The Biggest Tool You'll Ever Own

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
snip of something I believe also.

Well put Tom.
The shop is in fact a tool. Actually, the most important tool. I
clean my shop each night
and put the tools in exactly the same place. This way I always
know where everything is
and can access whatever I need in seconds. I can not stand
spending time looking for a
tool. The ten minutes I spend each night cleaning is a fraction
of the time I would lose
during the week looking for tools in a messed up shop. When I
enter my shop each morning I
want to be inspired, not turned off by a mess. I enjoy the site
of my shop each and every
morning I enter it. It's what I look forward to when I am driving
to work.
Thanks for reminding me of what the shop is.

If you or anyone would like to visit my shop you can access it
from the below link

http://www.plamann.com/sys-tmpl/scrapbook/

Take care and enjoy your shop tomorrow Tom.

Tom Plamann
www.plamann.com