Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default When Is A Deal Not A Deal...When A Republican Makes It.

On Mar 24, 7:05*pm, "Roger_N" wrote:
What's your thoughts on the Government giving our tax money to Planned
Parenthood (the country's largest abortion provider) and then Planned
Parenthood suing the government because they don't support partial birth
abortion, where the babies body is held while scissors are jammed in the
babies head, the brains are sucked out, the head collapsed and then the
child is disposed of ?

Sign the petition to defund Planned Parenthood!http://www.aclj.org/

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

It says much about how shakey this financial mess is....- Hide quoted text -

What's your thoughts about allowing women to have babies they don't
want or provide for while society allows them to starve to death?

The last time I looked Planned Parenthood handed out free birth
control and accompanying advice.

I think they need more funding...not less like the Bushbots do.

Maybe we should give Planned Parenthood $230 billion dollars like Bear
Stearns?

TMT