Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_3_] mac davis[_3_] is offline

Default Organizing shop (what to do with all those little screws.....?)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 00:17:11 GMT, "Max" wrote:

"jackmcclurg" wrote in message
On Mar 23, 1:45 pm, "mark" wrote:

I'll look there also. I know some people still like the old baby food
jars
with the lid screwed to a shelf bottom, I'd rather not..... Anyone have
good system they'd like to brag about??? Thanks as always, Mark

The last time I finished off a case of oil for cars, I put the whole
thing (box and plastic bottles) thru the table saw to cut it off to
uniform height just after the end of the taper. This way I ended up
with a box with twelve bins and a bit of rust inhibitor already
applied to each bin. Also, boxes of screws slide into the bins.

Jack

Are you from Alabama?

Max

They only COOK with oil there, Max..