Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - The Affluent, Too, Couldn't Resist Adjustable Rates

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 02:47:46 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 01:54:48 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

I sent the rest. Let me know if you don't get 10.

--
Ed Huntress
==========

Thanks

AAackk! Now I have to go back and do it all again. g

OK, George, for you, I'll do it. Anyone else is on their own. Is that your
real e-mail address? If so, I'll have the articles e-mailed early today.

=======

yes

I can post on my webdsite for download if this is ok.

I think we'd be violating some agreements I've OK'd, George. But I'll have
them e-mailed to you, and what you do with them is your business.

(update)

OK, I've sent you all ten. Let me know what you get.

--
Ed Huntress