Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT - The Affluent, Too, Couldn't Resist Adjustable Rates

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 01:53:30 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:24:37 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

There has been fraud committed.

Time to build more jails for bankers and their friends.

TMT

Even the Democrat ones?

Why does everyone and their brother keep biting on too-many-trolls'
trolls? Keeriste, I wish Agent let me filter responses to trolls
without filtering the respondees, too. I really don't want to have to
plonk you and Unk.

--
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.
-- Albert Einstein