Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell[_3_] Steve Russell[_3_] is offline

Default Renaissance Wax ??

Hello,

I use Renaissance Wax all the time... It's a super wax with many benefits
over other forms of wax. Here is a link to an article I wrote on microwaxes:

http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com...lline-wax.html

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Take care
and all the best to you and yours!
--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

Website: http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com
Free Monthly Woodturning Newsletter * Your email is kept confidential
Sign up at: http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com/lathe-talk.html

On 3/24/08 2:42 AM, in article
,
"randyswoodshoop" wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:09*pm, Kevin wrote:
In my own small journey exploring the variety of turning possibilities
I came upon a finishing product called Renaissance Wax (available at
Packards) *Apparently it is a blend of micro-crystalline waxes. *Has
anyone used this product or micro-crystalline wax in general?

Great stuff....
Gives a nice shine and wears well.

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com