Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan Alan is offline

Default There goes the neighbourhood.....

In message , Anne Jackson
wrote
The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

Y'know, frankly I would enjoy it, but in the whole family wife included,
we haven't a machine that will do the sort of thicknesses you get..so we
sub that out..and if you are in the Cambridgeshire area, I can
recommend..but cheap it isn't. Quality is first rate tho.

I'm in the north of Scotland, where there's this little old retired
lady who'll run up a pair of curtains, in record time, and charge
'sweeties' for doing it. g

Get a cat and it will run up a pair of curtains and charge you nothing.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com