Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - The Affluent, Too, Couldn't Resist Adjustable Rates

On Mar 23, 5:57*pm, "Hawke" wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message

"Hawke" wrote:

It's clear that you don't understand why it's wrong to let all these

people
go into foreclosure. The only way you'll get it is if a bunch of them
foreclose in your neighborhood. After you see what that does to the value

of
your home, if you have one, then maybe you'll see why it's not such a

dandy
idea to let millions of home go into foreclosure at the same time all

over
the country. What it'll do to home values across the country won't be
pretty. Maybe, and I say maybe you'll get it when a house on your street

is
foreclosed on. But probably not.

I'm never planning on moving. *20+ years and staying. *Actually if my
property value went down, my property taxes would eventually have to drop.

People that get overjoyed about increases in the value of their primary
domicile are nuts. *It costs them money.

Wes

Do you plan on getting sick, losing your job, getting a divorce, or any
number of other things that will change your life? I didn't think so. You
probably think everything is just going to go along the way it always has.
It won't. I wouldn't plan on being in the same place fifteen years from now
if I were you. Something will probably happen to change your plans. But that
doesn't have anything to do with the damage too many foreclosures in one
year will do to the economy. It'll be better for everyone if this real
estate downturn can be softened instead of letting it come crashing down at
full speed.

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

I agree that the recovery needs to be done carefully.

And those responsible for lending money irresponsibily should be
investigates and if found guilty of fraud should be prosecuted.

TMT