Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus14119 Ignoramus14119 is offline

Default OT - The Affluent, Too, Couldn't Resist Adjustable Rates

Ed, thanks, I printed them, they look very well researched.

On 2008-03-24, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:26:22 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

OK, I just e-mailed it from _The Economist_ (and copied myself, to see what
you're getting). They give you an ASCII file of the text and a link to the
article with graphics. With The Economist, you always want the graphics.

Reading on, I note the Wall Street, like our gov't hierarchy, has
unbelievable jobs and titles. "Alan Johnson, a consultant who designs
pay packages for Wall Street," And what do you do, sir? Oh, I design
pay packages. thud