Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - The Affluent, Too, Couldn't Resist Adjustable Rates

On 2008-03-24, Wes wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

And it's not bad. But the Economist stuff this week is better. If you
want
I'll see if I can e-mail you the article(s). It's 10 pages of print.

Could you send it to me also? Use my address please.

send it to me too... thanks

ichudov AT algebra DOT com

OK, there are 10 parts to the report, and I have to send the links and ASCII
copy for each one separately. I just sent the "leader," which is sort of an
editorial summary.

But there's a chance I'll either run up against a limit by The Economist, or
your spam filter may knock out most of the rest. So let me know if you don't
get 10 messages between today and tomorrow, and I'll try something else.

--
Ed Huntress