Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT - The Affluent, Too, Couldn't Resist Adjustable Rates

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:17:01 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

I had to google "margin call". I think I learned about it I way back
in Civics class in high school and haven't needed it since.

That's good. People who worry about margin calls are people who live with a
lot of life-shortening stress.

I figure I'm about as well off since I've never had excess cash to
invest poorly. g

Drat, NYT threw away my identity. I re-registered and will read that
article now. Wow, 6 pages? It's a biggie!

And it's not bad. But the Economist stuff this week is better. If you want
I'll see if I can e-mail you the article(s). It's 10 pages of print.

I regret having turned down the free prescription for The Economist a
decade ago. If the article is online, point me to it. Otherwise,
email is great. You have my real addy. (Say 'HI' to SWMBO for me.)

--
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.
-- Albert Einstein