Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - The Affluent, Too, Couldn't Resist Adjustable Rates

On Mar 23, 2:27*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"F. George McDuffee" wrote in messagenews:ldhdu3di1epujg445blag40sbiljdae3dq@4ax .com...

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:15:05 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:
snip
Starting with criminal charges for many in the finance industry.

TMT

I figured you were of that opinion. That's why we're lucky you aren't
making
the decisions. d8-)

snip
=========
Don't rush things. *First the investigation, then the grand jury,
then the indictment, the trial, and only then we hang them.

I wasn't talking about TMT's remarks about criminal charges. I was talking
about his opinion that "the Dems can't clamp down hard enough," in terms of
financial regulation. There is enough, and there is too much. You know I've
been an advocate of more regulation for over a couple of decades now. But I
think it's too easy to do too much, and to kill the goose.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed...the goose is dying under the Republicans now.

Either regulation with TEETH is put into place or you and I will soon
be living under a bridge somewhere in the future when the financial
system collapes.

That is if the bridge doesn't fall down due to no maintainance under
this Republican Adminstration...

TMT