Posted to alt.home.repair
nonews nonews is offline

Default possum

Use a small lunch can of tuna in the trap. Scatter some to make a trail into
trap.
Your possum's behavior is strange in that it does not leave garage at night
assuming you leave the door open. Be careful the possum may be diseased.
Rat poison pellets in the tuna might kill it eventually but that is probably
illegal.

"Frank" frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in message
. ..
Frank wrote:
I have a possum in my garage that apparently does not like my free lunch.
tried peanuts, peanut butter tomatoes Kitty treats to no end. Seems he/she
would rather chew on my garage door bottom. Any Ideas on how to catch or
destroy this critter?
Frank

If I had that problem I'd probably try catching in my Hav-a-hart trap.
Only time I ever encountered a possum in my yard was this time of year
and he was pretty docile and I could have approached and clubbed him or
shot with my bow. He did bare his teeth when I poked at him with a rake
so be careful.