Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default possum

Frank wrote:
I have a possum in my garage that apparently does not like my free lunch. I
tried peanuts, peanut butter tomatoes Kitty treats to no end. Seems he/she
would rather chew on my garage door bottom. Any Ideas on how to catch or
destroy this critter?
Frank

If I had that problem I'd probably try catching in my Hav-a-hart trap.
Only time I ever encountered a possum in my yard was this time of year
and he was pretty docile and I could have approached and clubbed him or
shot with my bow. He did bare his teeth when I poked at him with a rake
so be careful.