Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default Truckers slowing down to save fuel..how about you?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

I was until the extra processing was mandated last year. The
extra-processed, low-sulfur diesel is now used in all vehicles.
At least that's the story I've heard.

Now if we could only get Larry to go "low-sulfur" and lay off those

pickled eggs
and dark beer.

Don't you make a brush to remove the sulfer AFTER he eats them?
Maybe with a small afterburner that runs on metane? ;-)

Perhaps a set of shorts with platinum fibers woven in to burn off any
unburned hydrocarbons from the tail pipe.

--
Roger Shoaf