LRod

Default FS: Tools-Pwr Tools-Jigs

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:53:15 GMT, (LRod)
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:28:22 -0400, wrote:

Richmond, VA area

[Individual items snipped]

Sorry, I'm only interested in the whole inventory. Don't even ask.

In case anyone is wondering what the hell that response means, just a
few weeks ago, on 7 June, wrote:

Complete working woodshop for sale.

NO INDIVIDUAL ITEMS WILL BE SOLD

DO NOT ASK

I happened to have saved the post and thread because following it was
the most hilarious collection of
my-childhood-was-worse-than-your-childhood posts I have ever read.

Anyway, I thought it was more than ironic and amusing that the
original post was so adamant about not selling individual items and
then was followed more than a month later by the individual list of
items for sale. So much for sticking to one's principles.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net