Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - The Affluent, Too, Couldn't Resist Adjustable Rates

On Mar 22, 9:15*pm, " wrote:
On Mar 22, 5:29*pm, Too_Many_Tools

I think you are slow to catch on...the banks have taken advantage of
you...the depositor...by lending your money with little chance of
getting it..and the interest back.

TMT

Are you insane! *The banks take advantage of you by loaning money with
little change of getting it back?

Why don't you take.advantage of me. *You can send me money, and I
promise not to pay you back.

No I am not insane...just stating the truth.

The banks made bad loans...and are getting bailed out.

The people they loaned to are getting stuck ... and are not getting
bailed out.

And the American taxpayer is paying for the bank's greed.

TMT