Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - The Affluent, Too, Couldn't Resist Adjustable Rates

"Hawke" wrote:

It's clear that you don't understand why it's wrong to let all these people
go into foreclosure. The only way you'll get it is if a bunch of them
foreclose in your neighborhood. After you see what that does to the value of
your home, if you have one, then maybe you'll see why it's not such a dandy
idea to let millions of home go into foreclosure at the same time all over
the country. What it'll do to home values across the country won't be
pretty. Maybe, and I say maybe you'll get it when a house on your street is
foreclosed on. But probably not.

I'm never planning on moving. 20+ years and staying. Actually if my
property value went down, my property taxes would eventually have to drop.

People that get overjoyed about increases in the value of their primary
domicile are nuts. It costs them money.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller