Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Truckers slowing down to save fuel..how about you?

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:19:07 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Shabtai Evan quickly quoth:

There has got to be more going on here. When I bought my diesel F250
the cost of diesel was $.60 less then regular gas, now it is $.60 more
than regular gas. I thought it was cheaper to make diesel then gas??

I was until the extra processing was mandated last year. The
extra-processed, low-sulfur diesel is now used in all vehicles.
At least that's the story I've heard.

--
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.
-- Albert Einstein