Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default excavator through the bridge over the free way, what happened?

On 2008-03-22, Greg O wrote:
"Ignoramus21938" wrote in message

It is amazing how little visible damage was sustained by the Huindai
excavator.

Visible being the key word. From the pics you does not look like it has
any
major damage, but I got to believe that excavator was twisted beyond
repair!

I agree. I am sure that it is beyond repair. Probably will show up on
eBay as "looks good, untested, sold as is".

Be careful so you don't bid on it!!
It is probably like some other auction stuff you drag home!
Greg

I'd take it. The boom might be wrecked, but I expect the entire base was
just fine and would make quite an ATV...