Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - The Affluent, Too, Couldn't Resist Adjustable Rates

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I don't follow what you're saying here. People were making millions flipping
all kinds of crap houses. As for ARMs, the idea is that you refinance at a
fixed rate when the time is right. Only now you can't. It didn't look to
*anyone* that such a thing was likely to happen.

Enron once looked like a sure fire deal once upon a time. I just do not see
why government should bail people or companies out for poor decisions.

You seem to be endorsing the idea that we are NOT responisible for our
actions.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller