Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Average Cost of Sending Big Crates to a Foreign Country?

"dpb" wrote in message
I've heard of going out of one's way to find things to worry over, but
that definitely takes the prize.

Chill, dood; you may not even be around in 17 years to have to deal w/ it.

Planning ahead is important. Right now, it is only 4:10 PM, yet I've taken
some meat out of the freezer for dinner. Based on the logic of the OP, I'm
going to do a meal planner and shopping lists for the next 17 years. I'm
not taking any chances to be out of an ingredient come September 16, 2015.
No, wait, the world is coming to an end in 2012. Never mind.