Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Lewis "Scooter" Libby disbarred at last !!!

"Hawke" wrote:

It may surprise some to know that I don't think Clinton was treated unfairly
after he lied in his deposition. I believe that Clinton did break the law
when he lied while under oath during the course of the Paula Jones law suit.
Now, was the lawsuit on the up and up. Hell no. It was part of a right wing
political vendetta designed to ruin Clinton. Unfortunately, he fell into
their trap and broke the law, which he paid a heavy price for. All he had to
do was tell the truth and admit what he did and he would have gotten off
completely free except for paying a price to his wife. As far as crimes go
Clinton's was truly small potatos and nothing to do with government power or
abuse.

I hope you see the similarities. Clinton and Liddy both got caught in a
perjury trap.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller